Grimm’s stacking Bowls Lollipop
Grimm’s Stacking Bowls Lollipop
This set of natural wooden stacking bowls by Grimm’s makes a versatile toy for children of all ages. Babies and toddlers will enjoy stacking and sorting the bowls by size and building towers with them. While older children will use them as cooking pot or plate, or to collect treasures etc.
Made from alder wood and sanded by hand to give a perfectly smooth finish, this wooden stacking toy is a delight to feel, grip, and hold.
Handmade in Germany by Grimm’s Wooden Toys using sustainable timbers, and finished with non-toxic water-based paints and natural oils. Grimm’s wooden toys are known the world over for their unique tactile texture, their vibrant water colours, and their thoughtful and imaginative toys designs.
Dimensions: Height When Stacked 20 cm
Age group: From 6 months
Why we love Grimm’s !
- Grimm’s Spiel & Holz have been making unique and distinctive natural wooden toys since 1978.
- Grimm’s natural toys are well renowned in Europe and used extensively in kindergartens and by speech and occupational therapists.
- Specially developed to promote sensory perception, Spiel & Holz toys are known for their wonderful textures and exceptional colour finishes.
- Inspired by the educational philosophy of Rudolf Steiner, Spiel & Holz toys leave room for independent and open-ended play, allowing for the child’s own imaginative and creative life to be developed.
- Grimm’s natural wooden toys are created with the very best of care using European woods – alder, lime, maple and cherry.
- Spiel & Holz toys have no sharp edges or corners as all the toys are individually sanded by hand. Each toy is hand-finished with special non-toxic and water-based dyes providing distinctive colours and shades, and then treated with pure vegetable oil.
- Grimm’s have a strong environmental policy – using green electricity sources, and minimal packaging.
- Grimm’s toys are highly recommended as the basis for all good play – building and discovering spatial relationships through creativity and sensory experiences.