TEGU ORIGINAL POCKET POUCH MAHOGANY
8 Pieces in Mahogany
Tegu original pocket pouch mahogany is the perfect introduction to the world of Tegu magnetic wooden blocks.
It’s the perfect size toy for the purse, restaurant, airplane, or desk.
Includes 8 blocks 4 x Cubes and 4 x Short Planks. Ages 12mths+
Tegu Blocks are heirloom toys meant to be passed from generation to generation. They’re a modern twist on a beloved classic.
THE MAGIC NUMBER
One thing most people don’t realize is that all our blocks are designed to work together. This was a unique challenge that was solved by crafting each block around a core module of 30mm. (By the way, the 30mm cube was the first piece we made!)
PLAYING IS LEARNING
We don’t see a difference between learning and playing. In fact, we believe that when a child plays their minds are opened to learn in new and exciting ways. So exciting, they don’t even know they are doing it!
PACKING THE POWER TO DREAM
We believe that every child possesses the ability to build, create, and imagine. Tegu blocks are a canvas for their imagination. No instruction manuals or electronics, just toys that inspire limitless creativity across all ages.
When harvested responsibly, wood is the most sustainable material available. That’s why we work with local Honduran cooperatives who individually hand pick each mature tree for use.
- Origin: Designed in the USA, purposefully made in Honduras.
- Materials: Eco-friendly, sustainably-sourced hardwoods. Safe, non-toxic, water-based lacquers (for colors and clear coats). The pouch is industrial felt. As a vertically-integrated company, we intimately know our supply chain and suppliers.
- Size: With blocks connected, total dimensions are 4.875 x 3.75 x 2 in. Total weight is 0.375 lbs.
- Individual Block Sizes: Cube is 1.18 x 1.18 x 1.18 in. Short plank is 2.36 x 1.18 x 0.3 in. All sizes are safe for 0+.
- Care: It’s easy. View and print our care instructions.
- Packaging: Each set comes packaged in our beautiful industrial felt pouch that’s meant to be re-used.
- Safety: This product conforms to the USA and European safety requirements of CPSIA 2011 and EN71, respectively.
- SKU: A-10-019-SJG
- UPC: 853606003117