MontiiCo Insulated Lunch Bag – Dinosaur WWW.MOTHERBYNATURE.COM.AU LUNCHBOX
MontiiCo Insulated Lunch Bag – Dinosaur
Feast your eyes on these cool bags! Made for all those with a craving for lunch time adventures. Take them far and wide, we’ve made sure they can handle the Aussie heat! Plus, there’s no need to worry about lastability, we’ve got it covered with the raddest premium materials that have been fully tested for durability.
Don’t be a hungrysaurus, hatch an egg-citing plan for lunch and keep it cool with this rad reusable bag. It’s made to last and way more fun than regular ol’ lunch bags.
// Coz lunchtimes shouldn’t be boring.
Here’s why MontiiCo Cool Bags are so rad:
• Durable fabrics (they passed the rough + tumble test with flying colours)
• Quality aluminum lining. No plastic comes into contact with your lunch..
• Thick insulation to keep contents cooler + fresher for longer.
• Easy to wipe clean, for a mess-less life.
• Self-contained gel ice pack, independently certified “food safe”.
• Separate pocket for the ice pack. No condensation = No soggy food.
• Large, flexible design for more room to pack lunch.
• On trend custom prints.
• Made to last.
Bag measurements (inside) 23.5cm x 28cm x 7.5cm
As an Aussie company, our mission is to keep cool. We live an active, outdoor lifestyle and we demand products that can deliver on the promise of freshness.
Plus, they must be practical – being easy to carry, easy to use and easy to maintain.We use premium materials that are heat-proof, smash-proof, tear-proof and wash-proof. As well as being totally on trend to provide stylish and adventurous types the raddest eco options on the market.
Our business is about making sustainable choices, and whilst our products may not be cheap, they’re built to last and that’s how we’ll keep plastic out of landfill and money in your pockets in the long run.
MontiiCo reusables will become a must-have accessory in your life, we know because we made it so. Each range has its own life energy and will quickly become part of the family.
Who said you can’t be kind to the environment AND look good doing it?