Baby & Child Pain & Fever includes ingredients traditionally used in homeopathic medicine to provide temporary relief from pain and mild fever. Baby & Child Pain & Fever may be used in babies from 6 months of age: the natural blackcurrant flavour and included oral measuring dropper make it easy to give to your child.
• Offer your child plenty of clear fluids while they have a fever, but don’t be worried if they don’t have much of an appetite for a couple of days.
• Keep your child lightly dressed while they have a fever.
• Contact your health care professional if you are concerned about your child’s fever or if it doesn’t improve within 24 hours.
• Get urgent medical attention if a headache and stiff neck accompanies your child’s fever – this combination of symptoms may suggest meningitis.
Infants and children 6 months to 2 years: Initially, give 1 mL every half hour for up to 4 doses if required until symptoms abate. May be given 4 hourly thereafter. Children 2 to 12 years: Initially, give 2 mL every half hour for up to 4 doses if required until symptoms abate. May be given 4 hourly thereafter. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Each 2 mL dose contains 2 μL of each of: Aconitum nap. 6X; Belladonna 6X; Cimicifuga 6X; Euphorbium 6X; Ferrum phos. 6X; Gelsemium 6X; Merc. sol. 12X; Pulsatilla 6X.
• Artificial colours, flavours and sweeteners
• Gluten and lactose